The Labrador Retriever is a unique and versatile dog, full of charm and joie de vivre. This breed loves physical activity, whether that be through hunting, working or simply going for a walk – it’s a ball of energy! Each dog is unique, so this breed requires a unique food such as this Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Adult. All Royal Canin products undergo a strict quality control process to ensure the best possible food quality for your dog, tailored to the individual nutritional needs and lifestyle of your dog.
Dishes from the Breed Health Nutrition Range all contain high-quality protein and a balanced nutritional profile. The kibble is also tailored to the size, shape and texture best suited to your dog’s breed.
Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Adult at a glance:
- Complete food for Labrador Retrievers over 15 months old
- Specially tailored to the nutritional needs of the breed
- Adapted energy content: with increased protein levels and reduced fat content to help your Labrador maintain an ideal weight
- Exclusive recipe with borage oil: contains fatty acids, which can help support the skin’s barrier function and have a positive effect on skin and coat quality
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA): as well as glucosamine and chondroitin, which can help support joint and bone health in your Labrador Retriever
This kibble has a special shape that encourages chewing and can help prevent your dog from wolfing down its food. This can help support an ideal bodyweight.
Dry and wet food can be combined. The dry food contains a high nutrient concentration, can help to support dental health and has other positive health benefits. The wet food has a naturally higher moisture content and can help support urinary tract health and an ideal weight.